THIS AND THAT






Hey y'all......what a week!  We decided to try and go to Florida tomorrow since our condo is vacant and you know what that means......nope.....I am not putting on a bathing suit silly people.

It means I had to get a shit ton completed this week.  I packed in 8000 client meetings....a presentation and today hopefully I will get all my paperwork done.

Boom.

So let's recap.

Had a meeting with my first One Room Challenge client! They are moving to a new house and we are ordering a few things in preparation for that!



I did this back in 2012 and for real she has not changed one thing!

My kind of client:)


I also had coffee with artist and blogger Blayne Beacham Macauley.  I am doing a room in the Atlanta Magazine Home showhouse down in Pinewood Forrest [yes it has 2 r's] and she and I are collaborating on a piece of art for my space!  She was the sweetest and we had a great talk.....

I love her range.....





Look at this awesome piece she installed in one of Melanie Turners projects!



In Atlanta you can see her art at Anne Irwin Fine Art on Miami Circle or get in touch with her!

She knew better than to ask me what my colors were:)


Here was the groundbreaking....

I have been busy scratching my head to figure out what to do as I actually have the tower which is basically 2 spaces!  Ugh.....


We will see if I can pull this off.

I spent a lot of time at ADAC looking for fabrics to complete my presentation and ran across this wall treatment!


You know that appealed to my texture....organic addiction!

I also stopped by a project to see some of the tile applications....



And if you missed this on Instagram....there is some good stuff happening over at Target!

It might not appear I did that much but there was a lot of trivial crap that happened....you know behind the scenes stuff like curtain install gone wrong.....etc.  Ah....the joys of design!

So we are going to get one of those epic Atlanta spring weekends with temps in the 70's.  Hopefully the weather will be good at the beach:)

Shaypoo



No comments

Back to Top